Monday, May 2, 2011

Exes, Bestfriends and Love

I was on the bus, on my way to school... I was thinking...
Why do exes seem to go for your friends or anyone that will hurt you. Or are you just hurt because you'll end up being hurt with whoever he goes out. It doesn't matter who, as long as it makes you believe he's really moved on.
My friend doesn't believe that my ex is going to most likely do the same thing he's done to me and to his other exes. I went out with him for a year, I lost my virginity to him. I know what he's capable of. She'll end up looking at him with a longing for the kind of love he gave her at the beginning. She'll miss it. She'll want that feeling back because he just treats you SO well... And he'll say if they had sex; their relationship will be stronger. So she'll do it. And that will be that...

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. Breaking up is painful no matter what, but it sounds like you have it extra rough. It'll get better, but right now I'm so sorry.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why ex's seem to do that either. Maybe to get a rise out of us, to ensure themselves that we still care. I hope things look up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete